Total years in practice: 29
Dr. Kreegel's Education
- Medical: MD, University of Tennessee College of Medicine and Surgery
- Residency: General Surgery, Georgia Baptist Medical Center
- Residency: Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, University of Tennessee Hospitals
- Residency: Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Internship: Surgery, University Methodist Hospital
Dr. Drew Kreegel is double board certified in Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery.
Dr. Kreegel is a well-respected and experienced cosmetic surgeon who is delighted to be the newest addition to the very capable and talented Spectrum Aesthetics Medical Staff. Dr. Kreegel is board-certified in Plastic Surgery with decades of experience.
After graduating from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in 1994, Dr. Drew Kreegel received postgraduate training at prestigious institutions such as Georgia Baptist Medical Center, the University of Tennessee Medical Center, and the University of North Carolina.
He is Doctor of Medicine and double board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and the American Board of Otolaryngology. At Spectrum Aesthetics, he will contribute with his professionalism and precision for cosmetic surgery to make dreams come true. In his own words, “nothing should prevent you from getting the beautiful look you deserve.”
Areas of Specialization of Dr. Drew Kreegel:
- Body sculpting procedures like the Brazilian Butt Lift and the Mommy Makeover.
- Traditional procedures like liposuction and breast enhancement.