Breast Revision Miami – Procedure and Cost
Breast Revision in Miami, Florida
Sometimes you may not be completely satisfied after your primary breast augmentation surgery. Overtime, your implants may deflate or contract. Some other complications that may occur are rippling of breast implants or implant rupture. Also, sometimes normal aging and childbirth can make your breasts sag. This will disrupt your breast shape and size. This is a reason good enough to go for a secondary breast augmentation or breast revision surgery. A breast revision surgery can be done if your implants face some problem or your normal breasts need reshaping. Also, if you feel the need to increase the size of your implants, a breast revision surgery in Miami will give you the best results.
Breast Revision Special Offer
Breast Revision in Miami at Spectrum Aesthetics :
A breast revision in Miami or breast reconstruction surgery is done in the safest way by our plastic surgeons in Miami. They will cater to your every need so that you get the most desirable and attractive breasts. Our plastic surgeons in Miami will ensure that your breast revision in Miami surgical procedure is done in the least complicated way. Even after the surgery, your health will be continuously observed to see whether your body is responding well to the surgery. Mostly, the secondary breast augmentation surgery is safe and has to be done only in extreme cases. So for the best surgical outcome in Miami, visit our surgeon who will guide you by giving you the best treatment.
Miami Breast Revision Surgery :
Revisable breast surgery, or secondary breast surgery , is nearly as popular as primary breast augmentation. When a woman chooses to improve the appearance of her breasts with breast implants, she is also assuming a lifelong endeavor to sustain the quality of her enhanced profile.If you take 100 women with breast augmentation and follow them for thirty or forty years, you will find that majority of these women will have had one or more additional surgeries on their breasts. Therefore, it is highly likely that breast augmentation patients will need a revised surgery during their lifetime.
Who is a candidate for Breast Revision?
Women who have had previous breast augmentation surgery and have issues with their breasts are candidates for revisable breast surgery, assuming they are healthy enough to undergo the proposed procedure.There are many reasons or conditions to have revisable breast surgery.
The most common reasons of Breast revision surgery:
- Breast contraction: when the breast implant is inserted into the body, the body’s response is to recognize the implant as foreign material. In response, it can form a scar capsule that encases the implant and walls it off from the body. An inflammatory process occurs which causes the scar tissue to thicken and constrict around the implant making it unnaturally hard. Though theories exist, it is not known exactly what triggers this response, nor why it happens to some people and not to others.
- Deflation or rupture of the breast implant.
- Laxity of the skin and the resulting changes in breast shape, as part of the normal aging process.
- Stretching of the skin and changes in breast shape caused by pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Infection or bleeding in the early postoperative period, while uncommon, may occur in 1%-2% of patients nationwide.
In general, there is no reason to change implants unless there is a significant issue.
The various options for Breast Revision may be:
- Removal of the scar capsule and replacement of the implants, with the same size, larger or smaller.
- Breast lift, with or without changing out the breast implants.
- Remove the breast implants all together. (This option is rarely chosen by patients.)
Each case requires careful study of a patient’s needs and a personalized treatment plan in order to achieve the best outcome.
One advantage to secondary breast surgery is you can switch from saline implants to silicone, or vice versa. You can also change your implant size to larger or smaller ones.
With the benefit of our extensive experience and expertise with this revisable breast surgery in Miami, our surgeons will guide you through the various decisions that will customize your new look.
How much does a Breast Revision cost?
Breast revision cost starting from $3000 with our board certified plastic surgeons in Miami, Florida. This promotional breast revision cost $3000 may includes your physician cost, surgery room cost, anesthesia, anesthesiologist, labs, surgical garment and 1 year of follow up visits.