Breast revisionMiami is helpful if your breast implants face some problem or breasts need reshaping. Sometimes you may not be completely satisfied after your primary breast augmentation surgery. Your implants may deflate or some other complications may occur like rippling, rupture. Also ageing or childbirth can make your breasts sag and disrupt breast shape and size. This is a good enough reason to go for a second breast augmentation or breast revision surgery. Also, to increase the size of your implants, a breast revision surgery at Spectrum Aesthetics, Miami is helpful.
Our plastic surgeons in Miami, perform breast reconstruction surgery in the safest way. They will cater to your every need so that you get the most desirable and attractive breasts. Secondary breast augmentation surgery is safe and has to be done only in extreme cases. So for the best surgical outcome in Miami, visit our surgeon who will guide you by giving you the best treatment.
Secondary breast surgery , is as popular as primary breast augmentation. When a woman chooses to improve the appearance of her breasts with breast implants, she is also assuming a lifelong endeavor to sustain the quality of her enhanced profile.If you take 100 women with breast augmentation and follow them for thirty or forty years, you will find that majority of these women will have had one or more additional surgeries on their breasts. Therefore, it is highly likely that breast augmentation patients will need a revised surgery during their lifetime.
Women who have had previous breast augmentation surgery and have issues with their breasts are candidates for revisable breast surgery, assuming they are healthy enough to undergo the proposed procedure.There are many reasons or conditions to have revisable breast surgery.
- Breast contraction: when the breast implant is inserted into the body, the body’s response is to recognize the implant as foreign material. In response, it can form a scar capsule that encases the implant and walls it off from the body. An inflammatory process occurs which causes the scar tissue to thicken and constrict around the implant making it unnaturally hard. Though theories exist, it is not known exactly what triggers this response, nor why it happens to some people and not to others.
- Deflation or rupture of the breast implant.
- Laxity of the skin and the resulting changes in breast shape, as part of the normal aging process.
- Stretching of the skin and changes in breast shape caused by pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Infection or bleeding in the early postoperative period, while uncommon, may occur in 1%-2% of patients nationwide.
- Removal of the scar capsule and replacement of the implants, with the same size, larger or smaller.
- Breast lift, with or without changing out the breast implants.
- Remove the breast implants all together. (This option is rarely chosen by patients.)
Each breast revision case requires careful study of a patient’s need. Our doctors work on personalized treatment plan to achieve the best outcome.
During secondary breast augmentation, you can switch from saline to silicone, or vice versa. You can also change your implant size to larger or smaller ones.
With the benefit of our extensive experience and expertise with this revisable breast surgery in Miami, our surgeons will guide you through the various decisions that will customize your new look.
Breast revision cost starting from $3000 with our board certified plastic surgeons in Miami, Florida. This promotional breast revision cost $3000 may includes your physician cost, surgery room cost, anesthesia, anesthesiologist, labs, surgical garment and 1 year of follow up visits.