COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO USWe collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you sign up to receive updates, request information, fill out a form, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request support, send us an email, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, contact information (such as email address, postal address, and phone number), credit card and other payment information (although payment information may be collected directly by a third-party processor), and any other information you choose to provide. We collect this information to help better provide you services as well as to engage in market research and better serve our customers.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATIONWhen you access or use our Site, we may automatically collect non-identifying information about you, including your log and usage information, device information, and location information. Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand our customers to provide better services. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see Your Choices below.
USES OF INFORMATIONWe may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Site;
- Provide and deliver the information you request;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and provide technical support;
- Respond to your emails, submissions, comments, questions and requests;
- Communicate with you about our services, such as sending you information to keep you informed about various news and information we think will be of interest to you (see Your Choicesbelow for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site;
- Personalize the Site and provide advertisements, content or features based on your preferences, interests, and browsing and online activities;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests, claims or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of our staff or others; or
- With your consent or at your direction.
DATA RETENTIONWe store the information we collect on you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory or other compliance obligations.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURESThe Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Site with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on your privacy settings for the relevant social media site. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal information about you to which you have previously given consent;
- to object to processing of personal information about you for the purpose of direct marketing; and
- to have incorrect personal information about you corrected.