51 SW 42nd Ave Miami, FL (U.S.) 33134
Dr. Oliver Chang, MD is a plastic surgeon specialized in a wide range of plastic surgery procedures including Brazilian Butt lift, Liposuction, Mommy Makeover, Breast Augmentation, Facial Rejuvenation, Tummy Tuck, Nose Job, etc..
Dr. Oliver Chang has developed the kind of surgical judgment that is highly valued by patients who want a peace of mind and flattering results. His attitude of patient care and technical excellence rubs off on his staff members, who share his commitment to creating a satisfying surgical experience for every patient and has over 8 years of experience in the field of medicine. He graduated from St. George’s University School of Medicine and is affiliated with numerous hospitals, including Dimmit Regional Hospital(TX), Jackson Healthcare Center, Care Regional Medical Center and Cleveland Clinic(FL).
2014 – 2017
The Methodist Hospital – Plastic Surgery Fellowship – Affiliate of Weill Cornell Medical College
2012 – 2014
The Cleveland Clinic Florida General Surgery Residency Program
2009 – 2012
The Brooklyn Hospital General Surgery Residency Program – Affiliate of Weill Cornell Medical College
2005 – 2009
St. George’s University School of Medicine
Grenada, West Indies
Doctor of Medicine, May 2009
2002 – 2004
The University of Texas at Austin
BA in Biology; Minor in Business
2000 – 2002
Texas Academy of Math and Science/ University of North Texas
Associates in Biology
2016 American Board Certified General Surgeon
2013 Florida Medical License
2014 Texas Medical License
1. Fat Embolism Syndrome in Gluteal Augmentation Presenting Author: Oliver Chang, MD – Houston Methodist Hospital Co-Authors: Leo Lapuerta, MD American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – April 2016
2. Tissues expander indications and complications in the pediatric population Presenting Author: Oliver Chang, MD – Houston Methodist Hospital Co-Authors: V. Bailey, MD; John Teichgraeber, MD; Matthew Greives, MD Texas Society of Plastic Surgery Meeting – September 2015
3. Case Report – Eccrine Porocarcinoma of the Lower Extremity Chang O, Elnawawi A, Rimpel B, Asarian A, Chaudhry N World Journal of Surgical Oncology 2011
4. Management of Non-healing Infected Ankle Wound Secondary to Silicone Injection Ranaudo J, Chang O, Eksarko P, Kevorkian N, Khan R, Agee N, Chaudhry N. Clinical Symposium On Advances in Skin and Wound Care. September 2011
5. How Not to Repair a Hernia? Case of a Floating Mesh Chung M, Kevorkian N, Ranaudo J, Chang O, St. Luce S, Chaudhry N. Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Conference, Georgetown University, Washington, DC. June 2011.
6. Case Report – Cystic Hygroma in an 11 year old Momah T, Chang O, Velcek F, Standford K, Xiao P Consultant Pediatrics 2008.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Phone No. (required)